There are many types of Homeowners’ insurance.
- Renters Insurance
- Coop/Condo Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Secondary Home
- Vacation – Seasonal home
- Rental Home Annual
- Rental Home Seasonal**
All protect your property (dewlling and personal property) from fire, theft and vandalism.
Additional coverage’s include loss of use, pays for you to live somewhere else while your property is being repaired by a covered loss.
Specialized coverage policy for seasonal rental proertry not coveraged by standard homeowners.
**Seasonal rentals, Airbnb, weekend rentals and other short term rentals.
Homeowners’ Policy Types
- HO3 – Dwelling Homeowners, Special
- HO5 – Dwelling Homeowners, Comprehensive (All Risk)
- HO4 – Renters
- HO6 – Condo/Coop
- DP1 – Rental Dwellling Form, Basic
- DP2 – Rental Dwelling Form, Broad
- DBP3 – Rental Dwelling Form, Special