Workers’ Compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence.
Workers compensation is required by law in most states with employees.^In New York state you can sue your employer.
Depending on how the business is setup (Corp, LLC, Partnership, Sole Propriter) and the state your busienss is located will determine if the owner(s) are includes or excluded. Save time, improved cash flow and avoid costly audits with our CompSecure Speciality Pay as You Go Payroll Reporting Service.
CompSecure Speciality Provides:
- Premium is calculated on actual payroll at each pay period, not estimated
- No checks to write, premium is automatically debited
- No down payment or deposit, improved cash flow
- Save time and money
- Competitive rates with quotes from multiple insurance companies, Including the NY State Insurance Fund (NYSIF)
- Audit adjustments are minimal–audit process handled internally with no additional paperwork, unless state mandated
- Retail Store
- Professional Office
- Personal Services
- Condominium Association
- Real Estate
- Specialized Coverages’s
- Longshoremans’ (USL&H)
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Volunteers (non-profit)
- Coverage Options
- Owners Coverage – Include/Exclude